Allegro – your perfect Auckland holiday home
Why stay at Allegro beautiful accommodation?
|100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Peaceful, quiet and friendly neighbourhood
Free wireless internet access: 1 GB/day
Free local phone calls
Dozens of positive reviews
Free off-street parking right at the front door
Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
Within 15-20 minutes from Auckland CBD
Beautiful private garden
|From $100/night (discount for long term bookings)
Fresh sheets & towels supplied
Comfy beds & furniture
Modern laundry machine
Close to public bus stops, cafes and restaurants
Beautiful swimming pool
Only ten minutes walk to beautiful Castor Bay beach
Flat, one level without any stairs, wheelchair friendly
Cot is available upon request
There is no better way to enjoy Auckland and especially the North Shore than in your very own apartment situated in over half an acre of gardens and pool complex. Allegro is a one-of-a-kind apartment, newly refurbished, single level with no stairs and a generous 500 square feet in size. The enviable location is the perfect base for taking full advantage of everything the North Shore has to offer. Just a short stroll to local shops and a fantastic array of beaches, parks, supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, pubs and malls are just a few minutes drive away. This ‘pied-a-terre’ boasts a fully fitted kitchen (complete with dishwasher), tile and glass bathroom laundry, one king size bedroom (which can convert to 2 x single beds) and spacious lounge with a new double sofa bed, own outdoor courtyard perfect for al fresco dining, plus: adjacent to the front door parking for your car.
A stylish modern holiday home apartment filled with light and sunshine with use of swimming pool and a huge lawn… all just outside your courtyard gate. This stylish duplex one bedroom apartment boasts a remarkable location, privacy and a peaceful atmosphere in one of the most coveted neighbourhoods. Pour yourself a glass of champagne, grab one of the many stylish magazines which furnish the apartment and drink in the peace and quiet of this lovely resort. Every amenity has been thought of guaranteed to make your stay beyond enjoyable.
Allegro accommodation is fully equipped with modern kitchen, a new bathroom, LCD TV, beautiful outdoor lawns as well as a swimming pool. There is a washing machine and comfortable shower. All linen, crockery, glassware and many everyday items are supplied – the beds are really comfy. Enjoy a complimentary 1 GB/day Wi-Fi broadband allowance and free local phone calls.
Click here to view a video clip of Allegro holiday home.
A quick overview of the apartment:
No of bedrooms: 1
Bed configuration: 1 King (can be split into two), 1 Queen sofa bed in living room
Maximum people: 4
Distance to nearest public transport: 5 minutes walk
Distance to Auckland CBD: 12 km, ~15 minutes drive
Distance to Airport: 35 km
Off-street parking: 1 car (medium size)
Allegro is only ten minutes walk to the beautiful Castor Bay beach and five minutes walk to public transport or grocery shops.
Allegro accommodation is equipped with a computer, WiFi Broadband and a portable phone to take with you to the pool. Cot and High Chair free and available if requested when booking prior to arrival. Quality linens ensure a comfortable stay.
Outstanding location, sea views from gardens. Centrally based in Milford / Castor Bay within walking distance to Parks and Beaches. Also very close to Golf, Cafes, Restaurants, Tennis, Shops and Public Transport.
Public Transport: bus stops are only 5 min walk in Beach Road and East Coast Rd
The nearest shops are around 12 minutes walk. There is one dairy at 32 Bevyn Street which is a climb on your return. Another dairy is located at 135 East Coast Road which is slightly closer (eight minute walk) and relatively flat. Both shops have limited selection of food and household items. Milford Shopping Centre is only five minute drive (located at 24 Milford Road) and contains lots of shops.
- Fresh Linen
- Disabled access
- Children welcome
- Cellphone coverage
- Cleaning equipment
- Cleaning supplies
- Clothes line
- Electric heater
- Free Internet Broadband available: 1 GB Wi-Fi / Broadband per day!
- Free local phone calls
- Hair dryer
- Swimming Pool
- LCD TV
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor picnic chairs
- Full Kitchen: Toaster, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher,Fridge/Freezer, Tea, coffee, sugar etc
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment will be made by credit card only, unless otherwise agreed.
- A deposit of 50% of our total fee is required to confirm your booking if you book more than 30 days prior to your arrival. (If you book less than 31 days prior to your arrival, the total fee (ie 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking).
- The balance of payment will be charged to the same credit card that was used to pay the deposit (unless we are informed otherwise), 30 days prior to your arrival.
- You must only provide credit card details for which you are authorised to use.
- We only accept MasterCard or Visa credit cards. For security reasons, refund can only be applied to the same credit card which was charged.
- If you cancel, shorten or reschedule your booking your scheduled fees and deposit are not refundable if, after making all reasonable efforts to do so, we are unable to obtain an alternative booking of equal value. A minimum $100 cancellation fee will apply to all cancellations or rescheduled bookings. If the booking has been made via a third party booking agent, additional cancellation fees may apply to cover any commissions paid. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation.
- Security for payments required under these terms and conditions must be provided by credit card.
- Invoices are issued, and payment must be made, in New Zealand dollars.
- By making payment of the total fee, you have an exclusive license to occupy the property for the days specified when you book (but not possession of the property). Please note that this is a holiday home, not a Residential Rental Agreement under the Tenancy Act.
Please keep our home clean and tidy and respect the quiet nature of the neighbourhood. Avoid dampness on the new laminated floor and on the beautiful Mahogany round dining table. Enjoy a 1GB complimentary broadband allowance Wi-Fi.
Please avoid touching the flat screen of the TV and keep the bathroom ventilated a few minutes after using the shower.
Please leave the property clean and tidy with all rubbish dispensed with or taken away. Please clean the oven and fridge if used and return all furniture to their pre-arrival positions on departure.
One medium car parking allowed in allocated area only – please be considerate of the neighbors.
Please let us know of any damage or anything not working properly as soon as reasonably possible.
Please turn off all heating and lights (except exterior lights) when there is no one ‘at home’.
No smoking inside, No pets are allowed.
Please do not wash the white linen unless staying more than two weeks.
Please help in preventing mould and mildew by using the range-hood when cooking in kitchen and the extractor fan when using the shower in the bathroom. Keep windows open to allow good ventilation and fresh air to circulate.
All kitchen, bed and bath linen supplied.
Exit reset is covered in your accommodation rate.
This is an unserviced accommodation and so there are no cleaners during your stay unless you request them at an extra $25 per hour, payable direct to the cleaners.
Check out time: by 10am
1. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
2. No pets are allowed. If pets are entering or staying at the property we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund. In that case we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternative accommodation.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
1. You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property which are provided for guest use whilst in-house and are not intended to be taken off site (examples include laundry powder, dish-washing liquid, toiletries provided in dispensers etc).
2. Lost key will incur a minimum $100 charge. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged to the credit card provided for payment (or left for security) if this occurs. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost, damaged or not returned.
3. Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning. This will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security).
4. Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use (more than a 30% increase compared to similar rental periods) of any of these utilities may be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
5. Local telephone calls are included in the rate. Costs for additional calls will be passed onto guests.
6. WiFi is provided for your use. 1GB per day of stay is complimentary all extra use will be charged.
7. Allegro management and owners are not liable for sickness or injury to you nor for loss or damage of any personal belongings while you are in the property. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable loss or sickness during your stay. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept in our office for one month before discarding. It is the guest’s responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope in order for us to return the items. Alternatively, for large items, we may be able to bill your credit card for postage and handling.
8. Guests are responsible for any damage or breakage which is not from reasonable usage and is not ‘wear & tear’ . Repair cost may be charged using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
9. If extensive additional cleaning is required, this will be charged using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). Guests are liable for any necessary cleaning and dry-cleaning if required.
10. Guests shall allow Property Management and Owner access to the property for purposes of repair, service and inspection.
1. Please do not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately (09) 2824461 if important, rather than when you depart, so that matters can be resolved quickly.
2. The place of law is New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. Your occupation of the property may be terminated by Allegro management without notice and without refund in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
2. In the event of termination, Management has the right to disconnect the property from the internet, water and electricity.
1. Property management enters into this agreement on behalf of the owner of the property and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services.
2. Neither property management nor the owner of the property will be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, property management and the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
4. Neither property management nor the owners are liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, injury, sickness, damage or loss of profits which may result from use of the property and services provided to you including the use of outdoor and pool.
5. Property management reserves the right to relocate a booking to an alternative property of similar standard and location at any time. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund OR asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property.
6. Compensation from any reason will be limited to a full refund of booking paid.
Allegro awaits you – please inquire how to enjoy your quiet elegance on The North Shore of Auckland.