School balls are once in a lifetime event so it's important that students and friends have a great memory!
School balls demand quick service to reduce potential queues so working simultaneously in a team of two makes good sense: one using a dark backdrop to create formal portraits while the other roams around the dance floor to create more natural/candid type portraits. Alternatively, only formal or only candid portraits can be created. My extensive experience with portrait photography enables me to quickly get the best out of people while everyone has lots of fun. My strobe lights are powered so have very quick recycling time- all these factors will dramatically reduce waiting time and contribute to the success of the event.
I offer schools two alternative packages:
a. Pay per Print / per File: students pay only for images that they would like: printed or digital. All ordered photos are be uploaded into a Facebook album for everyone to share and enjoy.
b. Fixed cost: students get unlimited image downloads within 48 hours of the ball. This makes ball photos affordable for all students: every student will be able to download their images at no additional charge. I know how expensive it is to attend a school ball and with this package no student has to part with any more money after the event.
A typical package contains the following components:
1. Travel to the venue2. Professional photography: formal and candid, poses and natural 7pm-12am (five hours). This includes setting up a photo booth with a backdrop and lights to create stunning portraits as well as taking fun shots around the dance floor
3. Selecting the best photos so each student will have a variety of beautiful portraits to choose from.
4. Colour correcting, white balancing and cropping
5. Creating a web album for everyone to enjoy and share (gallery can be password protected).
6. Creating a Facebook album with the best photos
7. Uploading hi-res JPEG files onto a cloud (DropBox folder) so students can download their favourite images and easily make unlimited high quality 8"x12" (A4) prints (or bigger if needed).
These packages are available with one or two photographers so the second photographer roams around, covering the dance floor and tables while the first is busy creating formal portraits.
I am happy to accommodate any specific request - simply contact me in advance to reserve a slot in my calendar.